Drellin’s Ferry is the westernmost town of Elsir Valley. It is a trade nexus for the Orclands and for Haranshire. It hosts about 1200 souls, barely a township. It is built south of the Witchwood, in a spot the elves believed was cursed.
Anitah Soranna is the captain of the guard.
Morlin Coalhewer is a dwarven smith of some repute, and the only dwarf still living on Steamsmith Lane.
The Keepers of Eth are based here.
The town is named after a dwarven ferry, constructed at the end of the Old Dwarf Road.